The Walkathon is celebrating a big birthday this year — let’s make this 25th birthday one we won’t soon forget. We want to be even more successful this year with our Silent Auction. Last year your donations and support helped raise over $41,000 from the silent auction alone. We are counting on you to donate personally or to ask friends, family or contacts at local businesses for donations.
Many ask, “What can I donate?” Here are some ideas:
- Tickets to sporting events, concerts, unique experiences, especially suites
- Vacation homes
- Electronics iPads, Wii, XBox, etc.
- Bikes, adult or kids
- Children’s activities or events
- A round of golf
- Sporting goods
- Services such as painting, plumbing, handyman, gift wrapping
- Hosted parties or events
- Use your area of expertise to create a unique experience; ie mountain biking excursion, wine or beer making lesson, surfing lesson, skin care, the list is endless with all of our talented parents at the school
We realize that not everyone will have the opportunity to donate from the list above. Be it an unopened gift you really have no use for to handmade crafts, we are thrilled to receive every donation. THANK YOU!